Now the whole family travels together at The Cottages on Charleston Harbor
Enjoy Pet Friendly Accommodations
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering a designated pet friendly Cottage. The beauty of The Cottages on Charleston Harbor outside of its exquisite location and spacious two-bedroom design, is that each Cottages is completely separate and private from the others. This allows us to offer allergen free cottages while still providing an amazing space for those four-legged family members to stay. This cottages is not on Charleston Harbor, but has views of the harbor from the side of the screen porch.
Terms & Conditions:
Weight limit of the dog shall be 30 pounds or less.
Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
There is a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 per day not to exceed $350 per reservation/stay.
One well-behaved family pet (canine only; except some aggressive breeds) per cottage.
Guests traveling with the pet will be required to sign a waiver/Pet Agreement at check in, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of The Cottage's pet policy:
- Keep pet on a leash while in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in any food & beverage outlets/clubhouse, pool or spa areas. (This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.)
- Always be present while any member of The Cottages staff, such as housekeeping, concierge or maintenance, is in the cottage.
- When leaving the pet unattended in the cottage the pet must be in a pet carrier. If guest requires a pet-sitter they need to notify the concierge with advance notice (fees are the responsibility of guest).
- Guests will be provided with a pet in-room sign, which must be kept on the outside hook for the duration of the stay.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. If the barking is persistent, you may be asked to check out.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on property and in the surrounding neighborhood.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage, additional cleaning or personal injuries resulting from their pet above and beyond the non-refundable deposit.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Cottages, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The Cottages reserves the right to charge the guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Guests are limited to the pre-assigned pet friendly cottage. Guests are limited to the pre-assigned pet friendly cottage. Please call before booking on-line to ensure this cottage will be available for your requested dates of stay.
- Groups are not permitted to have a dog on property. We cannot monitor a group of guests in multiple cottages, to ensure that our K-9 guest does not access other Cottages, this then prohibits us for keeping other Cottages Allergen free for other guests. We appreciate your assistance in helping us make The Cottages a great place for all of our guests.